"Nature isn’t just beautiful. Even in small doses, it changes the way we feel."
Botanik Planting Tips
- Store the seed disk in a dry, dark place until it is ready to be used.
- Once you have finished enjoying your candle, ensure to remove all excess wax by scooping it out and pouring hot water into the container, then dry container with a soft cloth.
- Remove the barrier paper from the seed disk.
- Soak the seed disk in water for at least 2 hours prior to planting.
- Remove the stopper on the ceramic planter to allow water to drain and place the planter on a protective plate to avoid water spills.
- Add soil into the planter and plant the seed disk beneath a layer of soil.
- Keep soil moist until the seeds sprout.
- Once the plant is a little bigger, allow soil to dry out between watering.
- Seeds take 7 - 21 days to germinate.