dusk’s NEW look Aromatica® Air Purifiers have been designed to fragrance your home whilst also eliminating pollutants and allergens from the air using anion technology.
This technology works in two ways
1. Anion technology removes allergens. The anion generator negatively charges the oxygen and nitrogen atoms in the air as it passes through the machine. The negatively charged particles then attract the positively charged dust and allergens neutralising them from the air. The internal filters then stope the unit from redistributing the dust and allergens. The pods form part of this internal filter system. Using the machine without them would not stop the machine from working but reduces its efficiency dramatically.
2. active-air® technology removes odours by neutralising sulphites and nitrites that are in the air and the cause of most household odours.
- Attractive new slim line design with new LED light functions – cyclical or static
- Smart multi-functionality via remote control
- Remote control function – infrared works up to 5m distance from machine
- Set, forget and leave. Cycles on and off to optimise efficiency - 5 minutes on and 2 minutes off 2 Fan settings: Low and High
- Intermittent or continuous fan cycles
- Ability to choose Left/Right or both fans simultaneously
- 3 Timer Settings 4, 8 and 12 hours was 8, 12 and 24 hours
- Low Voltage machine – 100-240 volts 50/60Hz
- Runs off mains power, your computer or any USB power source
- 1-year warranty
- Made of BPA free plastic
- No maintenance
- Whisper quiet
- Safe, long life recyclable fragrance pod/s. 7-8 weeks
- Easy fragrance changing with new ‘drawer’ mechanisms
- The flexibility to mix and match fragrances (duo only)
- High fragrance throw
- Wide fragrance range, up to 50+ square metres
- No messy liquids
- No flame
- Safe around children and pets
- Portable – great for camping, caravanning or the office
Each purifier comes with a detailed safety and instruction manual.
Below is a simple how to guide and some frequently asked questions to help you achieve the maximum benefit of dusks exclusive Aromatica® Air Purifier.
- Set up your air purifier in your preferred space.
- Ensure the air purifier is always positioned on a dry, flat surface and remains upright during operation.
- Never position on or near flammable, heat sensitive or porous surfaces.
- If you are using on a delicate surface, always ensure a plate is placed underneath the purifier.
- Be safe - always keep out of reach of children and pets.
- Remove the front cover.
- Place your chosen fragrant pods (sold separately), recess first into the fragrant pod compartment. Fit the airflow cowling and then front cover, gently press both into place.
- Switch the machine on using either the remote or via the button on the machine. Choose your desired setting. The machine can be switched off by either pressing the ‘off’ button on the remote, the ‘on/off’ button on the machine or automatically once your desired time selection runs out.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
How far will the fragrance reach in a room?
Our Duo Air Purifiers will cover up to 50m2. Fragrance distribution will vary based on the environment within your chosen space – air flow, humidity, size and temperature can all affect the coverage area.
Can I mix and match fragrant pods?
Yes, you can mix and match fragrant pods to deliver layered and mixed fragrances to your personal preference. Best combinations are fruity fragrances together such as Tibet + Florence, as well as combining versatile Vanilla Bean to any of our fragrances to give them a warmer, sweeter edge.
CARE & CLEANING
How often should your Aromatica Air Purifier be cleaned?
The Aromatica® Air Purifier does not require cleaning or maintenance. If removing dust, simply wipe with a clean damp cloth.
A note: Pods will naturally catch dust particles, the pods are designed to do so. This won’t affect the fragrance distribution. When the pods no longer give out fragrance, simply throw away with the dust they have gathered.
The fragrant pods will continue to diffuse fragrance passively when not in use. If you wish to maintain the fragrance pods intensity for a longer period of time when not in use, we suggest keeping them in a dry/airtight container or the zip lock bag they came in.
Dependent on settings, selected most pods will remain fragrant for 6-8 weeks. Once pods are no longer fragrant, simply throw away or recycle if your local council is compliant with recycling EVA plastics.
If the Aromatica® Air Purifier is not used for a prolonged period of time, we recommend keeping the packaging for storage and use this to keep machine in good condition.
Wrap machine and keep in a clean, dry place. Always remove batteries for the remote controls prior to storage.
For full maintenance instructions please read carefully the instruction and safety manual included with each purifier.
CLICK HERE to shop Aromatica now