Please read the detailed instruction manual included before use. Ensure your dusk Aromatica Air Purifier is used in accordance with the use and safety intructions.
CARE & CLEANING
How often should your MoodMist® be cleaned?
For a purifier which is used each day or often we recommend checking air vents and cleaning once a week (for dusty spaces it may be required twice a week) and also recommend to clean each time a fragrant pod (s) is changed.
A note: Pods will naturally catch dust particles, the pods are designed to do so. This won’t affect the fragrance distribution. When the pods no longer give out fragrance simply throw away with the dust they have gathered.
How to clean your purifier?
- Turn off the power and unplug the DC Adapter or power source.
- Remove front cover, airflow cowling and fragrant pod.
- Remove dust from Aromatica body and front cover with dry soft cloth. Marks or stains can be spot cleaned using a damp (not wet) swab or cloth. Do not use commercial polishes or cleaners. Never immerse in water.
- Remove dust from the air intake vents using the soft brush, provided. Brush in an outwards motion. Take care not to brush any dust into the machine.
- Wipe the internal section of the machine with a dry cloth.
- The fragrant pod compartment may be cleaned with a swab or soft damp (not wet) cloth with isopropyl alcohol. At no stage can liquid be allowed to come into contact with the fans or electronic components.
- If the Aromatica purifier is not used for some time, we recommend to keep the packaging for storage: Wrap machine and place in a clean dry place. Always remove the remote controls battery prior to storage.
For full maintenance instructions see the instruction and safety manual included with each purifier.