Steps for use:
1. Place glass top section carefully onto the wooden base.
2. Carefully twist glass top section to ensure its securely in place and aligned correctly.
3. Add 10-20 drops of undiluted pure essential oil into the Nebuliser via the glass recetacle opening, check max fill image to ensure you don't overfill (overfilling can damage the nebuliser).
4. Place glass splash cover into the top funnel of the nebuliser.
Simply turn the dial clockwise to turn Diffuser ON.
This will turn the Nebuliser to a continuous mist flow for 2 hours.
Cycles 2 mins ON and 1 min OFF.
The dial also allows the user to adjust mist levels from low to high.
Low-Med Setting: Turn slightly clockwise.
High Setting: Turn further clockwise
To switch the Nebuliser OFF, turn the dial all the way anti-clockwise.
When in use LED Lighting will function in a colour changing rotation, running in time with the diffusion 2 mins ON and 1 min OFF.
Always disconnect adapter from electrical outlet when not in use.
Cleaning and Maintenance
Essential Oil residue can build up in the in the glass receptacle of the Nebuilser unless it is cleaned on a regular basis.
It is recommended to clean your Nebuilser every 1-2 days for a unit that is continuously in use or before changing Essential Oils.
1. Turn off the Nebuliser and unplug from the power source.
2. Carefully remove the glass top section from the base.
3. Over a sink or wet area: Using mild detergent, mix with warm water and pour solution into the glass receptacle, gently swirl around. Repeat method until the glass section is clean.
4. If required: Mix a few drops of isopropyl or rubbing alcohol (found at a chemist) and water together, swirl solution inside the receptacle to remove remaining oil residue. Lastly, rinse and
swirl with water to clean any alcohol residue.
5. Leave the glass receptacle to dry thoroughly.
When it is dry, place the glass carefully back on top of the wooden base.
*Delicate hand wash only, do not place in dishwasher. Never get wooden base section wet. Wipe with a soft clean cloth if required.